OfficeReports is a less expensive but more powerful Alternative to WinCross for presenting your survey results in Word or Powerpoint. Besides creating reusable PowerPoint presentations, Excel workbooks and Word documents, OfficeReports is a complete data analysis and statistical testing package, containing most of the features available in WinCross. When it comes to reporting in Microsoft Office, OfficeReports can offer a lot of time saving functionality you can not find in WinCross.
Why should you use OfficeReports instead of WinCross?
- OfficeReports is built in into Excel and PowerPoint
- With OfficeReports, you can embed and work with raw survey data directly into Exce and PowerPoint
- OfficeReports supports SPSS, Excel, CSV, Triple-S and SurveyMonkey data files
- You can create complex derived variables using OfficeReports, or even get them generated
- You can create your own custom layout definitions for both cross-tabs and charts
- You can create crosstabs and charts directly in Excel, PowerPoint and Word. No need for copy and paste
- You can edit the imported data in OfficeReports, or import/merge more data, and update the whole report by clicking 'Refresh'
- OfficeReports automatically performs the statistical significance tests in your crosstabs and charts
- OfficeReports is less expensive than WinCross and provides a lot more functionality when reporting in Microsoft Office
You can try OfficeReports for free. Just download OfficeReports, and get a free 14-day trial period.
Or read more about OfficeReports here.