Why using OfficeReports?
- OfficeReports can import SPSS 'sav' files (NO need for an SPSS installation!)
- OfficeReports is a part of Microsoft Office, which means you get all of it's functionality available in your crosstab tool! Your cross-tabs can e.g. contain formulas and conditional formatting and use all the advanced formatting functionality Excel offers.
- OfficeReports 'Data Editor' is much better than the one from SPSS. Easy variable recoding, and easily limit the data view to the variables you are interested in (see picture).
- OfficeReports contains all the functionality a researcher needs, including Top/Bottom boxes, NPS, weighting, T-Test, Z-Test, correlation etc.
- Advanced Statistics: calculate significance tests for 2 levels at the same time, 'Welch T-test', use effective base or unweighted base etc.
- Report Automation: OfficeReports reports can be reused with new or added data. Just click 'Refresh' and all tables and charts are recalculated. A real time saver!
- Also integrated to PowerPoint, creating/populating native tables, charts and shapes in PowerPoint.
- Our support is FREE