Why using OfficeReports?
- OfficeReports can import SPSS 'sav' files
- OfficeReports is a part of Microsoft Office, which means you get all of it's functionality available in your crosstab tool! Your cross-tabs can e.g. contain formulas and conditional formatting and use all the advanced formatting functionality Excel offers.
- OfficeReports contains all the functionality a researcher needs, including Top/Bottom boxes, NPS, weighting, T-Test, Z-Test, correlation etc.
- OfficeReports has a lot of functionality to make recoding of the variables easy.
- OfficeReports reports can be reused with new or added data. Just click 'Refresh' and all tables and charts are recalculated. A real time saver!