OfficeReports is a less expensive but very powerful Alternative to SPSS Survey Reporter for presenting your survey results in Excel, Word or Powerpoint. Besides creating reusable Excel workbooks and PowerPoint presentations, OfficeReports also is a complete data analysis and statistical testing package, containing almost all of the features available in SPSS Survey Reporter. And when it comes to reporting in Office, OfficeReports can offer a lot of time saving functionality you can not find in SPSS Survey Reporter.
Why using OfficeReports instead of SPSS Survey Reporter?
- OfficeReports is a plug-in for Excel and PowerPoint
- With OfficeReports, you can embed and work with raw survey data directly into Excel and PowerPoint
- OfficeReports supports SPSS, Excel, CSV, Triple-S and SurveyMonkey data files
- You can create complex derived variables using OfficeReports, or even get them generated
- You can create crosstabs and charts directly in Excel and PowerPoint. No need for copy and paste
- You can create your own custom layout definitions for both crosstabs and charts
- You can edit the imported data in OfficeReports, or import/merge more data, and update the whole report by clicking 'Refresh'
- OfficeReports automatically performs the correct statistical significance tests in your crosstabs and charts
- OfficeReports is less expensive than SPSS Survey Reporter and provides a lot more functionality when reporting in Microsoft Office
Try OfficeReports for free. Just download OfficeReports, and get a free 14-day trial period.
Or read more about OfficeReports here.