Please read carefully the following terms and conditions before installing OfficeReports. By installing OfficeReports you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions. By installing OfficeReports you also accept that OfficeReports ApS is allowed to email you information concerning OfficeReports products and services. OfficeReports ApS promises not to transfer this permission to any other entity, including distributors, associations, etc.
This OfficeReports End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you and OfficeReports ApS for all OfficeReports products, including components, source code, demos, intermediate files, media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE").
OfficeReports ApS grants to you a personal, nonexclusive license to install and use the SOFTWARE. By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to any part of the terms of this EULA, do not install, use, distribute in any manner, or replicate in any manner, any part, file or portion of the SOFTWARE.
Using the SOFTWARE. You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE on a single computer. You acknowledge and agree that the SOFTWARE in source code form remains a confidential trade secret of OfficeReports ApS.
Upgrading the SOFTWARE. If you have purchased an Additional module for the Software, the original product together with the Additional module constitute a single license. The original Software and the upgrade Software cannot both be available for use by two different people at the same time, and cannot be transferred separately without written permission from OfficeReports ApS.
Rental. You may not rent, lease, lend, copy, modify, sub-license, time-share, electronically transmit or receive the Software, except as provided in this license, or as directed by OfficeReports ApS. You may not translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble or otherwise alter the Software or its documentation.
Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE, and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. The provision of source code, if included with the SOFTWARE, does not constitute transfer of any legal rights to such code, and resale or distribution of all or any portion of all source code and intellectual property will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of all applicable local, federal and international laws. You agree to take all reasonable, legal and appropriate measures to prohibit the illegal dissemination of the SOFTWARE or any of its constituent parts and distributables to the fullest extent of all applicable local, US Codes and International Laws and Treaties regarding anti-circumvention, including but not limited to, the Geneva and Berne World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Diplomatic Conferences.
Copyright. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE (including but not limited to any images, demos, source code, intermediate files, packages, photographs, distributables, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the SOFTWARE the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE) are owned by OfficeReports ApS or its subsidiaries. The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE like any other copyrighted material except that you may install the SOFTWARE on a single computer provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes.
NO WARRANTIES. OfficeReports ApS expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE REMAINS WITH YOU.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall OfficeReports ApS be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE or the provision of or failure to provide Support Services, even if OfficeReports ApS has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
OfficeReports ApS may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE ("Support Services"). Use of Support Services is governed by the OfficeReports ApS policies and programs described in the user manual, in "on line" documentation and/or other OfficeReports ApS-provided materials. Any supplemental SOFTWARE code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. With respect to technical information you provide to OfficeReports ApS as part of the Support Services, OfficeReports ApS may use such information for its business purposes, including for SOFTWARE support and development. OfficeReports ApS will not utilize such technical information in a form that personally identifies you.
OfficeReports ApS and its suppliers' entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be return of the price paid.
OfficeReports ApS ("us", "we", or "our") operates Microsoft Office addin OfficeReports (the "Product"), which is downloadable from https://www.officereports.com (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site and the Product.
We use your Personal Information and (anonymous) Log Data only for improving the Product and the Site. By using the Product and/or Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
1. Information Collection And Use - When downloading our Product on our Site, we will ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information includes your name and email address ("Personal Information"). On request, we will delete all your Personal Information. This can be done by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you become a paying customer, OfficeReports takes the freedom of showing your company name and logo on OfficeReports website, unless explicitly asked not to do so.
2. Log Data - Like many others, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site. We also log data about how our errors in the Product and how the Product is used. ("Log Data") All Log Data is anonymous and includes information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. This Log Data also may include error reports when the Product fails and statistics about the usage of the Product such as what type of file is imported and which functionality is used. We use third party service Google Analytics to collect, monitor and analyze this.
3. Communications - We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that we think might be useful for you. We will not contact you more than max 4 times a year. All emails we send will have an opt-out option in the bottom of the email.
4. Cookies - Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
5. Security - The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You may not sublicense or assign the license of the SOFTWARE. Any attempt to sublicense or assign any of the rights, duties or obligations hereunder is void. This Agreement will be governed by the Danish laws. Should you have any questions regarding this Agreement, you may contact OfficeReports ApS by writing to OfficeReports ApS, Eschrichtsvej 52, DK-2500 Copenhagen, Denmark.
Copyright © 2010-2023 OfficeReports ApS. All rights reserved.