What do I get?
You will have to share your raw data and the design of the final presentation with us (off course, we sign a NDA if you want us to), and we will take responsibility for creating the deliveries you need. We run pilot projects in 5 phases:
1. We sign a NDA and you send us the raw data. We will import the data and create a project you can work on even in the free version of OfficeReports. So as many people as you want can work on this project.
2. We have a look at the design of the final report, and find the different 'slide types'. Mostly some of the different slide layouts are used over and over again. In OfficeReports, we tackle one slide type at the time, because we can 'reuse' our work and create the other slides with the same layout almost automatically.
3. We have a look at the data and do the necessary recoding of the imported variables, and then create the numbers we need on the slides. We document everything we do, and will let you do as much as you can do yourself. The best way to learn how it works!
4. We link the ranges from the worksheets to the corresponding slides. Again, we let you do what you can do.
5. Once we are finished with one slide of all the different slide types, the rest is done by you, and we will tell you how. From here, OfficeReports has copy/paste functionality that makes it easy to finish the report.
You will have the deliveries you need to send to your customer, and you will have a document describing how it all was done. You will understand how OfficeReports works and know that OfficeReports can do what you need it to.
Now, you can decide if you want to use OfficeReports for other deliveries as well.