The Data Editor
In the 'Data View' you can change and delete data, in the 'Variable View' you can recode the data by creating derived variables:
- Create a categorical 'Interval' or 'Quantile' variable from numeric responses.
- Create a categorical 'Period' variable from dates
- Create a categorical variable from texts
- Create Groups from variables (multiple responses)
- Merge Variables
- Merge Categories and NET-categories
- Create NPS variables
- Create variables from scratch using our advanced Formula Editor
Please click the picture to enlarge it. The 'Calculo' edition is limited to 2500 respondents and the 'Calculo Pro' edition is limited to 10,000 respondents. Our Intelligo Premium edition does not have any limitations.