OfficeReports is a reporting tool build in into Microsoft Office. When presenting your survey results in Powerpoint, OfficeReports is a less expensive and yet much more powerful Alternative to E-Tabs. Besides creating reusable PowerPoint presentations and Word documents, OfficeReports also is a complete data analysis and statistical testing package.
Why should you use OfficeReports instead of E-Tabs?
- OfficeReports is fully integrated as a plug-in in PowerPoint and Excel
- With OfficeReports, you can embed and work with raw survey data directly into Excel and PowerPoint, E-Tabs only works with tabulated data
- OfficeReports supports SPSS, Excel, CSV, Triple-S and SurveyMonkey data files
- You can create derived variables using OfficeReports
- You can create your own tables and charts using OfficeReports
- You can create your own custom layout definitions for both crosstabs and charts in OfficeReports
- You can edit the imported data in OfficeReports
- OfficeReports performs statistical significance tests in your crosstabs and charts based on raw data
- OfficeReports is less expensive than E-Tabs and provides more functionality
You can try OfficeReports for free. Just download OfficeReports, and get a free 14-day trial period.
Or read more about OfficeReports here.