OfficeReports is a less expensive but more powerful Alternative to MarketSight for presenting your survey results in Excel, Word or Powerpoint. Besides creating reusable PowerPoint presentations and Excel workbooks, OfficeReports also is a complete data analysis and statistical testing package, containing most of the features available in MarketSight. When it comes to reporting in Microsoft Office, OfficeReports can offer a lot of time-saving functionality you can not find in MarketSight.
Why should you use OfficeReports instead of MarketSight?
- OfficeReports is built in into Excel, PowerPoint
- With OfficeReports, you can embed and work with raw survey data directly into Excel and PowerPoint
- OfficeReports supports SPSS, Excel, CSV, Triple-S and SurveyMonkey data files
- You can create your own custom layout definitions for both crosstabs and charts
- You can create crosstabs and charts directly in Excel, PowerPoint and Word - no need for copy and paste
- You can create complex derived variables using OfficeReports, or even get them generated
- You can edit the imported data in OfficeReports, or import/merge more data, and update the whole report by clicking 'Refresh'
- OfficeReports automatically performs the correct statistical significance tests in your crosstabs and charts
- OfficeReports is less expensive than MarketSight and provides a lot more functionality when reporting in Microsoft Office
Some of our happy customers
Experienced survey researchers that switch to OfficeReports are reporting five- to ten-fold time-savings when producing charts and tables, compared with using other tools.