OfficeReports is a less expensive but more powerful Alternative to MarketSight for presenting your survey results in Excel, Word or Powerpoint. Besides creating reusable PowerPoint presentations, Word documents and Excel workbooks, OfficeReports also is a complete data analysis and statistical testing package, containing most of the features available in MarketSight. When it comes to reporting in Microsoft Office, OfficeReports can offer a lot of time-saving functionality you can not find in MarketSight.
Why should you use OfficeReports instead of MarketSight?
- OfficeReports is built in into Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- With OfficeReports, you can embed and work with raw survey data directly into Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- OfficeReports supports SPSS, Excel, CSV, Triple-S and SurveyMonkey data files
- You can create your own custom layout definitions for both crosstabs and charts
- You can create crosstabs and charts directly in Excel, PowerPoint and Word - no need for copy and paste
- You can create complex derived variables using OfficeReports, or even get them generated
- You can edit the imported data in OfficeReports, or import/merge more data, and update the whole report by clicking 'Refresh'
- OfficeReports automatically performs the correct statistical significance tests in your crosstabs and charts
- OfficeReports is less expensive than MarketSight and provides a lot more functionality when reporting in Microsoft Office
You can try OfficeReports for free. Just download OfficeReports, and get a free 14-day trial period.
Or read more about OfficeReports here.