Import/Export Slide Definitions
By clicking ’Import...’ you can import the table definitions for the slides. The workbook containing the table definitions needs the following format:
Explanation of the columns:
• Slide #: Contains the sequence number of the slide. Multiple tables can be defined on a single slide.
• Slide type: Contains the sequence number of the slide to use from the ‘Slide Library’. Can be omitted in case we populate an existing slide.
• Stub: Variables contained in the stub. Multiple variables must be separated by a newline. (Alt-Enter)
• Banner: Variables contained in the banner. Multiple variables must be separated by a newline. (Alt-Enter)
• Cell: Numeric or Category Variable to be used as the cell summary in the table. The cells will then contain e.g. the Mean or the Top2 Box from the summary variable.
• Type: Contains the type of the cell summary value for either cross-tables or grid-tables. Valid values are ‘Mean’, ‘Top2’ or ‘Bottom2’. ‘Mean’ is default and can be omitted.
• Grand Total: ‘Yes’ in case the grand total should be shown.
• Nested: ‘Yes’ in case the last banner variable should be used a ‘nested’ variable.
• Filter: <not used yet>
• Link: ‘No’ in case the table just should be created in Excel, but not be linked to PowerPoint. Use this if you have to combine multiple tables using a linked table before linking, or if the chart is too complex to do the linking automatically.
• Chart Axis: If a stub is defined, the stub will be shown on the chart axis. To force the banner on the chart axis, write ‘Banner’ in this column.