Design and Layout matters! When installing OfficeReports a few predefined table and chart layouts are included. You will probably need to add a number of new layouts according to your own design standards. It can be a substantial work defining new layouts, but once completed, it will save a tremendous number of hours in the regular reporting activities!
In this section, we will review how set up a layout standard so that OfficeReports by default produces tables and charts exactly as needed reports and presentations. This includes:
- Defining new table and chart layouts
- Customizing chart and table layouts
- Setting default layouts for tables and charts
- Adding macros to tables and charts
- Importing chart layouts already used in current reporting